open text

28 December 2006 at 05:03

xmas progress eport

People are posting their Xmas state of mind. Over here, like every year we're staying at Spud's mum's beachside shack, and looking after her tripe-hound while she is away.

The shack has wireless broadband, and Cap'n Kev has lent me his wi-fi laptop, so it could blog business as usual, if I could be bothered.

I haven't seen a newspaper for weeks, so have even been able to forget all about the apocalypse.


Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! I wonder what a wi-fi laptop could be. Is this the kind of thing you get in a joint where the barmaids are topless and folk who are not your wifie want to dance on your lap? It wouldn't surprise me one little bit! Hey! If it doesn't have wires, I could use such a thing to blog from the hut when I go there full time! Is this a sublte way of applying for the job of Hut Manager? Be a help if you brought it with you. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Did you censure my comment? Dearie me! I wonder what it could have been. Has your mother started reading this? Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hotters, no censorship unless you're Jack the Spambot Bampot. But I have to approve each comment before it appears, and as you can imagine I'm too mostly blissed to be buggered this time of year.

The alternative is to switch on the funny letter verification thing.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page