open text

11 October 2006 at 06:50

das hush hush secret mission

Not only is tomorrow my last day in Bunkerland (possibly even my last day ever), tomorrow promises to be a very special day in my life for another reason.

I know I risk seeming to channel Menzies when I tell you that it's all hush-hush, but I can't say any more right now. Still, I can tell you that tomorrow will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me, and I've spent most of this evening planning it, using several old maps and photos of Berlin.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! I was only half joking about doing in your aunties! Don't do it yourself! What a cheapskate! Fifty fifty and you're as free as a bird! The maps won't help once they get the bloodhounds out! They won't! Hotboy  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page