open text

25 September 2006 at 23:34

das Piddledorf hause

Settling in now to the auntie's house in Piddledorf. She has started me on the beer-fat-and-cake based weight gain diet. My stomach thinks it's Christmas, and I'm well on the way to becoming a fat Scots bastard like some visitors to this blog. What a fortunate man! I even managed a tall glass of Erdinger weissbier yesterday, the essence of happiness.

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I am so jealous that you can be on a beer-fat-and-cake weight gain diet.
Sounds like you are fulfilling your vacation!!!!
~xo  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A fat Scots bastard" ?

What's that?

Have you had a deep-fried Mars bar yet?  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Piddledorf? What kind of piddling little place is Piddledorf? And Edinger?! Just when I've gone teetotal again and the weight is falling off! Maybe it's all balancing up after all. Have you meditated for five minutes today? That would help! Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

LA - that's only the good part. As you know, everything balances up, and I will blog the bad side soon.

alastair - a DFMB would definitely help, thanks for the idea.

HB - if it's going to balance up, I need to start doing double what you do. That's impossible. Piddledorf is exactly what the name suggests. I'll explain in a post.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page