open text

21 September 2006 at 11:28

das HNT quiz

Multiple choice question. This a picture of:

(1) my Berlin Mardi Gras hat.
(2) proof that jetlag is flattering.
(3) a Berlin church that was bombed in the war and never rebuilt.





HNT_1

If you missed previous HNTs, you can access all the old half baked thursday posts here.

Blogger S said...

Im going with C and Im first hurray! I can see all the Europeans and Brits are waking up, and the Californians are still awake from the day before! (thats me)

HHNT  

~

Blogger Suze said...

I like the idea of it being a hat, although a heavy one but I think it could be 3.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)  

~

Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

I'm just going to say it's hot!
Phew!

HHNT!  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Oh no! It's that old guy again! You could grow a great big beard and look like one of those scary Eyetolly people! "Whereever I go, folk say hello, where did you get that hat?" Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

barefoot - yes, doing HNT gives you a real picture of the world turning, the time zones moving in and then out of Thursday.  

~

Blogger lime said...

D, all of the above!

hope you are having a wonderful time.

HHNT  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

~

Blogger Miss R said...

I'm going with 2, but 3 is totally feasible. 1 is just funny.  

~

Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

I think as a hat, it would be adorable. You look wonderful. If this is a church behind you, it is gorgeous, I cannot wait to see more pictures. I hope you are having a fabulous time.
Happy HNT!
~xo  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

there's some women here with very sick taste. ;)  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Does this mean you've found some women who fancy you? And they're not inflatable? Run for it! They'll be cannibals. This is helpful advice, so it is! Hotboy  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say!

The likeness between yourself and this gentleman is uncanny.

MM III  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page