open text

08 August 2006 at 14:36

call me al

My Musical Tastes Match: Weird Al
What Celebrity Matches Your Taste in Music?


A lazy post, I know. Let me know if you do the test.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! The celebrity who most matches my taste in music is deaf or doesn't like music at all. Herbie the Volkswagen! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Heather said...

Lazy is good. I apparently have music taste like Nicole Kidman...which scares me in a way when you consider to whom she is married.

Perhaps what this is telling me is I'd most like to taste Nicole Kidman to music - who knows.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

You know who I am...Nicole Kidman.
I have those lazy days of summer too. Nothing wrong with that.
~xo  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Is that a photie of you in drag? It is, isn't it? Thought you'd just slip that in and see if no one noticed, eh? Well, no chance! Do you think you need help or is it quite enjoyable? Hotboy  

~

Blogger Maria said...

Did the test! I cam out jennifer gardner now affleck! Not sute if it's good. *lol thanks for the comments! ~M  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - maybe this quiz would be more appropriate to you: Which religion is the right one for you?
created with QuizFarm.com. Thanks for offering help. I need it with the next post.

heather - not sure what you mean but I understand your alarm.

LA - if only it was summer here.

eric - do you get to race tanks in your day job? That'd be fun.

MHH - I suppose there's no such thing as good or bad per se, it would depend on context.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page