open text

04 July 2006 at 16:32

blog holiday

I'm on 2 weeks' holiday, and was looking forward to some serious blogging, but the screaming neck pain has taken hold. I'm typing this on my cellphone, the only way I can do text input just now. Pictures are out of the question. I may even miss this Thursday's HNT action.

I'm hoping that within a few days I'll be able to catch up on all the blogs that I usually read. See you then. If you're American, Happy Independence Day.

Blogger WDKY said...

I'm thrilled an honoured to be the first to wish you better :-)  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Rob, I am sorry you are in pain. I had some serious neck pain a couple months ago. It lasted a few weeks. I was truly concerned that I had done some kind of serious damage. I bought several moist heat packs and a new pillow. I was convinced I would end up having some sort of surgery. Thank goodness it got better.
Try moist heat (they have pads filled with rice or flax that you can heat in the microwave). That does help a lot.
Then take a few shots of tequila!!!! ;)
Seriously, I hope you are feeling better soon.
Thank you for the Independence day wishes.
See, you just need me to be there to take care of you!!
Feel better, hugs to you,
Lee Ann  

~

Blogger Lelly said...

Ouch! Know what that's like...no 'pain in the neck' jokes from me...just hope it eases soon!  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Got here between blisses! I was wondering what was up. Hope the pain goes away soon. Don't kick the dog whatever you do. It won't help! Hotboy p.s. Can you claim your holidays back because of being sick? Hope so. Can#tyou get any hard drugs for the pain. That would help!  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get better soon. good prediction for the cup, if only for those last few minutes germany would be there.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Just checking in to see how your neck is. Hope you are feeling better!  

~

Blogger keda said...

oooh i'm sorry sweetpea!! :(

i know that pain. ouch.
gecmis olsun baby!  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page