open text

20 June 2006 at 11:45

i'm trying to turn it off

I fixed the missing sidebar and the duplicate comments on the Main Page, but as a side effect there are no comments on individual post pages. I'm wasting my life away on tinkering with this template. But then, what better way to while away the time waiting for the apocalypse? Well, watching football would be better.

In between working on the next HNT and doing the Six Weird Things meme, I have been reading a blog by J, who describes himself as "obnoxious and superficial and judging and complicated." He's playing my tune.

He also came up with a great idea for a spin-off product for the Beanstalk Gold factory, a tasty iced dessert, "mmm ... Ureal Goodness."


But someone else has already beaten me to the best business idea yet, selling for $100 a bottle!

I know I shouldn't be squeezing yet another post out of this topic, but it seems to be generating a continuous stream of comments. It looks set to just run and run.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can just imagine someone paying a hundred bucks for the piss and then going in to have their drug test and they test their saliva instead

it might really piss them off

ha, i kill me.  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

ray ray - you kill me too.  

~

Blogger J said...

You can't turn it off, urination is inevitable.

Embrace the yellow stream, just don't cross them.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! It doesn't help to take ra piss! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Kelly said...

I don't think I could trust buying sommeone elses urine. I am too paranoid. The site looks pretty neat, can't wait to see what it will look like when you are done  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! YOu're supposed to be a blinking computery genius for crying out loud! Nobody else's blog has these quirks. Are you not abnormal enough? It's definitely not efficient and late at night (when one is spliflicated and toxified) it doesn't help at all! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lelly said...

Rob...where's your wierd list??  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hmmm... usually when the sidebar goes to the bottom, its because there is a picture too large in one of your posts. I don't know about yours though!
Strange, very strange! :)  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page