open text

07 June 2006 at 13:09

HNT rejuvenation

Last year, I found a site that can show you what you will look like when you're older.

Well this week I found a website that does the reverse! What you do is upload a photo of someone's face, specify how many years you want to go back in time, and the software does the rest. Obviously no-one wants to see my face, so I tested it using Lee Ann's profile image.

If you click the image and wait a couple of seconds, you can see what she would have looked like at age 5. Gorgeous.



HNT_1

If you missed previous HNTs, you can access all the old half baked thursday posts here.


PS - I've being template-tinkering, so now all comments show up twice, but I'll fix it soon.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried the "other" one... it scared the crap out of me...
This is much prettier... of course with a pic of Lee Ann how could it not work beautifully!  

~

Blogger Schadeboy said...

I'm going to have to come back to this tomorrow and check out that link. That looks really cool.

Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger Suze said...

Thats awesome. I tried the link and cannot see where you go to do this.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)  

~

Blogger keda said...

brilliant! as are the older ones! but please tell us where we can go to do this!
happty hnt babe.

oh an btw, though i'd love to tell you about my brushes with fame i'm sworn to secrecy to protect the innocent alas! but there have been a few, some even involving tongues! hahaha.  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Sorry, I seem to have lost the link to the rejuvenator site.

;)  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

And I lost the link to the reverse botox site. I seem to be having a recurrence of RDD - retention deficit disorder.  

~

Blogger lime said...

wild! i'm going to have to give that a try! happy HNT  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Rob ~ That is cool! Thank you, I am so tickled. You are such a dear, truly too kind.
Happy HNT!  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool! I'd love to see an actual picture of Lee Ann at age 5, for comparison's sake.

hhnt!  

~

Blogger WDKY said...

I adore Lee Ann, as I've told her many times. Great fun, by the way... I'd settle for losing... I don't know. Ten years?

Happy HNT!  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome I am going to try this later only I want to see what I'm going to look like when I'm old :)
~B  

~

Blogger Aisha T. said...

Wow, that's really cool! Lee Ann, you look cute!  

~

Blogger Leesa said...

Ooh cool! I'll have to play ;) HHNT  

~

Blogger Wenchy said...

You look like a doll... mmmm don't you always?  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! The bloggy is working again! Hurrah! Anyway, thank God you didn't post any photies of that old guy! That never helps! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh my...I'm going to have loads of fun tinkering with this :D

HHNT! Well done and wonderful find :D  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say!

I found this snap of Hotboy, taken at least forty years ago.

MM III  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Solitaire - I appreciate your duplicate comment, I'm not fussy how I get my figures up. ;)

MM III - It's a good likeness, but even if it wasn't, the lotus posture would be a dead giveaway. But what about your projected hotboy video?

Carsey - that dictionary site makes no sense - "the bra she used to bath in". And who would call bare female flesh "the ugliest sight any one can see." There's something fishy going on.  

~

Blogger .- said...

awesome.
link didnt work.. a search found me the same site... it's just inop...
sigh
was hoping mine might just come out that I magicly look FABULOUS in later years ;)  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page