open text

20 May 2006 at 07:40

the letter thing

I saw this at Lee Ann's place and agreed to play. Let me know if you want to play too. This is how it works: Leave a comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your blog/journal, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.

As I understand it, it's not a word-association test, so it's not one of these "write down the first ten things that come into your mind" things.

Lee Ann gave me the letter L. This is the letter that I had already imagined she would give me, so I don't know who read whose mind.




I've found out that if you sign up to join a tribe at tribe.net, one of the many things you can do there is automatically republish your blog, and maybe pull in some new people. That could help hotboy to get new readers and agents for his books.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Thanks for the tribe tip, but doing that would mean doing something, and I've already got something to do which I'm not going to do. That Lao Tzu has a lot to answer for! Hotboy p.s It says on the wall in front of me: "Those who justify themselves do not convince." Lao Tzu. Whatever could that mean?  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Rob, well done! Leather, absolutely! That is one thing I have learned as well...always buy good shoes. I like yogurt, but I was not aware that it had that ability! My boyfriend says that too....that if he were a girl he would be a lesbian. I agree with you on limits and loving. I love how everything balances in the end. Good thinking with the mouse. Led Zeppelin is awesome. I have never regretted having long legs. I am glad life is going good for you, I really am!
~xo

Oh, I have on occasion been known to read minds! ;)  

~

Blogger keda said...

rob brilliant!!!
what great words and meanings.
loved it. i know most men would like to watch lesbians but be one!! thats great.
limitations loving and life are wonderful.
and long legs. lee ann, do any of us!?
wonderful.

ooh go on give us a letter.... though it could take a while to get around to it, and i could never match these lovely answers!  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! I come upon this on a Saturday night, and suddenly it's all aoout lesbians.Obviously, I'm a lesbian as well. Gee, I was in Lesbos once on my holidays. You should go there. Actually, my best holiday ever. Lesbians aren't scarey. Lesbians are cool. Everybody's cool. I used to be a lesbian myself until I heard about the anthroposifists. Then I really found myself. It's getting personal. This is bound to help! Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Lee Ann and Keda, thanks for your ultra-kind comments. Hotboy, thanks for your comments. I have finished the hotboy video, now I understand everything.

Keda, I chose a letter for you, by sticking a pin into the page of a book. It's "s".

Naturally it's up to you if/when you get round to doing the ten-word list. It took me a couple of weeks to get around to it, and even then I only managed 9. Meantime, I've now thought of plenty more.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Okay then, but ten things about what? Just ten things. Hotboy.
p.s. I was at this sex party the other night and contortionists were everywhere. I was spectating, as you do. How amazed was I when who siddled up to me but your mother! I'm on the hormones, she said. Are you flirting with me, I said. How she laughed!Hotboy again.  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - here's a letter for you - M.

Re your question - it says
"including an explanation of what the word means to you and why."  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - If I was still paranoid like in the good old days, I'd say "what do you mean by suggesting I'm trying to justify myself?"

This truly is progress.  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say!

I'll play as long as I get the letter 'Z'. Is that possible?

MM III  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page