open text

03 May 2006 at 21:44

aracHNTophobia

If you've read yesterday's post, you'll know why I'm wearing several layers of protective clothing, including goggles and a triple-thickness pantaclavaâ„¢, for crawling around under the house.


This picture makes up for all the HNTs where I'm just wearing a bunch of bananas. Averaged out over time, I'm exactly half-nekkid. Everything balances up.

HNT_1

If you missed previous HNTs, you can access all my old half baked thursday posts here.

Blogger Suze said...

Make sure you dont get any in your pants.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)  

~

Blogger lime said...

i don't blame you one bit for covering up like that. big ick. HHNT  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I would be wearing all of that protective clothing too! I love this picture!
You are right, everything balances out!
Happy HNT Rob!  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pantaclava! Ha! Awesome! Not so awesome? Spiders. *shiver* HHNT!  

~

Blogger Leesa said...

Cool shot ;) HHNT!  

~

Blogger S said...

Frightening the stuff that lives under our house! I just had to have an exterminator pull out three dead rats...oh what a stench!

Makes for a very fun HNT though~ THanks for the spider lore! HHNT  

~

Blogger Lil Bit said...

LMAO! Too cute.
You are 1 brave soul to be under there to begin with! I was workin' in the yard yesterday, went to pick up a pile of brush and a huuuuuuuuuge brown spider jumped out of it and ONTO ME!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!
LOL. I sooo screamed like a girl!

HHNT!  

~

Blogger Avery's mom said...

you look scary like a burgler breaking into a house . watch out for creepy crawlies lol
Happy HNT  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Good job none of the spiders were poisonous. Not so many spiders in this part of the world, but many snakes.

Once had a green mamba in the back garden. Doviko took control immediately - got the dogs, and myself well out of the way, and then set to, with a slasher.

Spitting cobras, too. Nasty creatures. Here is a fascinating video of someone else's battle with one, not far away.

MM III

MM III  

~

Blogger Melissa said...

Good Lord!!!
I squealed when I saw those pictures in the post below!!!!!!!!!!

**Shudder**
spiders... blech!

We have black widows under our house. It's like the native spider in this region and for some reason.. they really really like our place.

Cute pic of you
btw thats a riot!  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Fabulous photie! Bob Hoskins in Brazil! But I cannot work out the sexual perversion. Is the wrap-around clothing to stop you catching anything? Why crawl around under your house? That would never occur to me. Even if I had a house. Have you noticed there are no black people? Do you have any? Where have they all gone? I think I'm black from here on in. Black and Hotboy.  

~

Blogger Chickie said...

After reading the previous post, I see why you needed to be so bundled up! Happy HNT!  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would definately have more than that on if I had spiders like that under my house. On second thought I wouldn't be crawling under the house :) Makes me really happy for once that we live on a slab!!
Happy HNT and thanks for your sweet comment!
~B  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say!

If you don't understand cricket, here's a video of President Bush attempting to play in Pakistan. Now then - is he playing with a stright bat?

MM III  

~

Blogger Lelly said...

Actually, that's quite a good look! Belated HHNT, Rob!  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page