open text

12 April 2006 at 19:15

why doesn't everyone?

While hotboy can't believe that everyone doesn't want to meditate, I can't believe that everyone doesn't have a blog. I try to tell people how blogging could benefit them, but nobody takes any notice.

If all my friends had blogs, then we could keep in touch in that special reciprocal bloggy way. Mind you, first I'd have to make some face-to-face friends, and that's never going to happen here in the UnHeard Of Islands.




A couple of my colleagues at the McDonald Institute,
deliberately ignoring my advice to start blogging.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Everyone has ignored my advice to meditate immediately so that you will land all the quicker into ra bliss, and I must say I find this strange. Noboby is interested in ra bliss at all! It's amazing! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Funny, but some people just don't get it..blogging!
Boyfriend is a computer geek, but definitely not a blogger!
Too bad, I say!  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

LA - but he seems to be a good photographer.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Thank you Rob. He is a genius with computers, but a novice in photography! He is learning though! ;)  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page