open text

27 April 2006 at 07:07

underpantaclava HNT

The weather here at this time of year is perishing. Here on UnHeard Island it has just changed from 3-jumper to 4-jumper weather.

The penguins are immune to facial frostbite, but humans need to wear an underpantaclava in bed at night to keep the ears from freezing solid.



Keda has pointed out that her kids invented the underpantaclava too. I didn't plagiarise their work - it was a simultaneous invention, and we can divide up the global market, so long as they take the northern hemisphere and I'll keep to the south.

To keep my other parts warm, I'll be visiting Mackerel Sinus's classy HNT post this week:







HNT_1

If you missed previous HNTs, you can access all the old half baked thursday posts here.

Sources acknowledged.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Nein! I know that thing caused a bit of a problem with your ear-hole eventually, but you should move on. Or back! How's about the secret dossier on the fraulein in the back seat from the old days? This Van Gogh stuff with the utilisation of inappropriate orifices is not as good as the fresh, plump girls. Just thought you'd like to hear from your fan base. It should help. Hotboy  

~

Blogger keda said...

fabulous, the fashion police approve. practical and pretty.

the lets sported the big girls blouse version last month. this craze is sweeping the globe*

http://mamahog.blogspot.com/2006/03/wonderlets.html

be happy you are officially in with the dudes*  

~

Blogger lecram sinun said...

That's great! Cheers and Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger lecram sinun said...

Yeah, that's cool! Thanks for asking though. Dragonfly and I are both flattered.

BTW... my blog name is sort of a trbute to the reality of "Bizarro World" (ala Superman) and to dyslexia which I only found out I had at the age of 23. LOL!  

~

Blogger keda said...

i NEVER said you plagriarised their idea. or that it was their invention. we actually nicked it from some boys on a visa ad! which i posted even earlier.
i merely pointed out how trendy you were!
anyway thanks for the link*  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! I see you've added another photie! I take it the hormone therapy has started to kick in. Having breasts is bound to help during the long winter nights. Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB, I'll blog the dossier as soon as I receive the proofs of your new book. I think you said it was called Bending Over.

Keda, sorry about the misunderstanding. My fault.

Lecram, thanks.  

~

Blogger Suze said...

Lovely snuggly shot. I guess here in the UK it is just 2 jumpers weather.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)  

~

Blogger Lelly said...

You're such a nut, Rob! LOL! (Btw, Mackeral Sinus is my long-lost cousin...or did you know that?)  

~

Blogger Rebecca said...

Love the shot :D

It emphasizes the very hot Dudley Doright chin....always had a thing for ole Dudley...  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I love this picture! Seems familiar..maybe I dreamt it!
Is it that cold where you are? What is 3 and 4 jumper weather?
(Is jumper referring to physically hopping or type of clothes?)
We are getting such warm weather here, it is hard to believe that it is cold anywhere!
Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger Mistify said...

wow great pics, first time by so I looked thru some of the old ones and I love them...I will be stopping back by  

~

Blogger Melissa said...

LOL
You crack me up!!
Happy HNT! ;)  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Counting the breasts since you got the hormone therapy after last week. Three breasts? Or one fabulous shoulder. Fantastically articulated shoulder joint! Or the best breast in the world. What do you think? Does it help or not? Hotboy  

~

Blogger S said...

No no you look just too cold! Get out her to California at once! HHNT  

~

Blogger Leesa said...

Too funny :) HHNT  

~

Blogger AndyT13 said...

That's a howl! HHNT!  

~

Blogger Moosekahl said...

I need that thing to hold my ice pack on my eye :)  

~

Blogger Jessica said...

I really hope those are clean underpants....

Did you ever see the episode of South Park with the gnomes that went around stealing underpants late at night?


Happy HNT....  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Suze - your blog suggests it's no-jumper weather all year at your place.

Lell - I did not know that. Which of you got into blogging or HNTing first?

Becca - I had to Google to discover Dudley Doright is a north american cartoon character - I never knew HNTing would turn out to be so educational.

LA - good memory, the pic is recycled from last year.

C-fire - thanks for stopping by, I returned the compliment.

HB - First the bending over, now the interest in pathology. I salute your new anatomical focus. Even more interesting than all that bliss stuff.

Barefoot - that's a great invitation, unfortunately I cannot leave the brewery, for obvious reasons.

Moosekahl you can place an advance order here.

Redneck - For health reasons I never wear them for a more than a week before moving them to my head.  

~

Blogger Lelly said...

Rob - my cousin introduced ME to the wonderful world of blogging. I saw him ocassionally when I was a kid in Malaysia, then we returned to the UK when I was 10 and we completely lost touch.
I went back to visit Malaysia in 2003(1st time sine leaving) and hooked up with a Malaysian friend I'd met in the UK. We got talking about my (Malaysian) mother's maiden name, he said he'd been to school with someone of that name...and it turned out he knew my cousin! They'd also lost touch but he could at least tell me that he'd moved to America and was 'quite well-known in theatre'...certainly well-known enough (and with enough of an unusual name)to be Googled...which is how I tracked him down. So there you go. We haven't seen each other for over 35 years, but have a pretty good cyber friendship going on.  

~

Blogger keda said...

curiouser and curiouser.... sir david/alec/rob.

now i know why you come across as such a nutjob, an adorable nutjob, but a nutjob nonetheless*

i have been considering taking similar action... but don't kbnow if i could find the time....

very interesting lelly and lecram story. tis very educational this hnt biz.  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Keda - at last, the recognition I deserve. If my family are reading this (god forbid), I would like that on my headstone - "a nutjob, an adorable nutjob, but a nutjob nonetheless"  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page