open text

16 March 2006 at 09:42

HNT - strawberry man's narrow escape

Too late for this year's Oscars, I have just released my first cinema feature - Strawberry Man's Narrow Escape From The Jaws Of Death. It's in the eco-horror documentary genre. I hope you'll like it. If you look carefully, you can see his green willy.

PS - The video is perfectly SFW (suitable for work).



If you missed previous HNTs, you can access all the old half naked posts here.

HNT_1

Blogger OLY said...

How kewl!!
Where did you get the strawberry man?? You should have sold him on Ebay!
but I bet he tasted great !! :)
Cheers!
Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger lime said...

LOL, that is too cute. Gads I love strawberries too! yum! happy HNT!  

~

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

That's just crazy. You're a bit zany, arntcha. Love it. HHNT and HSPD!  

~

Blogger Lelly said...

Wow! You're SO talented Rob! What an astonishing piece of film-making! (BTW...I really love your kitchen!)  

~

Blogger Fae said...

Holy weird Strawberry!

Cute Vid.

Happy HNT!

Fae  

~

Blogger S said...

That's so cute! I have to wonder, thought, where in the world do you get your berries? That one just seems wrong somehow! Happy HNT and happy film making!  

~

Blogger Melissa said...

LOL
I luv your imagination!!
That was hilariously silly!!
Happy HNT & SPD  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

That was the funkiest strawberry I have ever seen. Was that your voice Rob?
Loved the video.
Happy HNT and Happy St. Patty's Day! (hmmmm....guess I don't say that to a Scottsman, huh? ~ "the Happy St. Patty's day thing")  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Can't get this to happen here on the other end of the island. The steam driven computery thing said it would take a week to download and I'm sure it's all about staring at your willy, or some other weird voyeuristic stuff. I've tried twice. Is there any frauleins in the leiderhosen doing ethnic Bavararian dances? Women in frillies goosestepping about? I suspect so. Okay, I'll try again. Just shout, but remember there's a nuke in this cave. I'd like to see some of your relatives au naturel, but nothing works here. Hope this helps, but I suspect not. Heil! Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB have you got broadband?  

~

Blogger keda said...

what can i say....? suberb casting. the berry really put heart and soul into his part. and the scarey scot- awsome. invisidancergirl and the wonder/evilets are all for making a new version of the fabulous four... the lets fell about laughing and we had to watch it 7 times*
great work.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Of course, I haven't got broadband. Someone said it would be as cheap as this other thing since I wouldn't need an extra phone line, but you'd have to do something ... email or phone or something .... I don't do anything like that and the DB probably thinks the Martians are already in the machine. This doesn't help. Hotboy  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say!

I was relieved to see that the Strawberry Man has some strategicaly placed leaves to save his embarrassment.

MM III  

~

Blogger Lil Bit said...

*giggling* TFF!
.... wanted ya to devour that lil guy there at the end. *crunch* ;)

Happy Belated HNT & SPD! =)  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page