open text

30 March 2006 at 17:49

accentuated decadence

Lee Ann was posting about accents, and asked me "do you and Hotboy sound the same?" I have a video somewhere of me and Hotboy talking in Scottish. I'll post it one day, and Lee Ann can make up her own mind.

Hotboy is writing a book about fit young nubiles bending over to pick up imaginary things. It sounds like a goer.

Meantime, Spud's brother Usuff, who takes photographs of mandalas, is buying a new watch that uses GPS to measure his jogging speed while he runs. And I thought I was decadent! He already has a watch that measures his pulse and sets off an alarm if his heartbeat gets too high. That's what I need for proof-reading the hotboy book.

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page