open text

14 February 2006 at 10:23

word cloud




Thanks to Lee Ann for the idea of making a word cloud. It sums up my blog, but I should have taken out the word "work."

Sources acknowledged.

Blogger sasfdasfdljkfksdjkfjsd said...

very nice, and i notice your blog seems to be rather i.e. friendly lately, have you gone over to the dark side??  

~

Blogger hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Good cloud though nothing there about voyeurism, or leidenhosen, or anything at all interesting. Hope this helps with mine! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I love that!
Happy Valentine's Day Rob!  

~

Blogger Heather said...

yeah...work does stick out a bit there now doesnt it?  

~

Blogger robmcj said...

HB - leidenhosen, that's a good word you've coined. It means suffering trousers, or regret-trousers. Freudian or what?

LA - Happy Valentine's day to you too, I know we've already had your valentine's HNT, what can we expect this week?

Heather - should I change my life to match, or re-do the cloud?  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page