open text

26 February 2006 at 11:37

island embassies closed

Relations between the West UnHeard and East UnHeard Islands reached a new low this week, with the tit-for-tat publication of offensive cartoons. Full story here.


Sources acknowledged.

Blogger Carslemane Foraix said...

G'day. Is Shag Island affiliated with the West UnHeard Islands or the East UnHeard Islands? I heard a rumour that there is a separate movement for independence for the Shaggers (presumably that's what they call themselves?).  

~

Blogger hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Ra bliss versus the stomping around? Once I've perfected my loss of body in ra bliss juju I feel I might be untouchable.
Carsely! |The isle you speak of is my last resort, or where the spiders, and snakes, and scorpions rest in wait, my deep dear friends. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh my! I hope it all balances out in the end!  

~

Blogger sasfdasfdljkfksdjkfjsd said...

yo, i'm back  

~

Blogger robmcj said...

Carsey, that's all we need - the Shaggers and the Blissers form a pact, and suddenly I've got a second front offshore.

Oh untouchable one - dost thou speak with forked tongue, or is it but a snake?

Lee Ann - I am under a lot of stress here, marshalling troops, phoning Kofi, etc. And now Madyamika wants to make a state visit. He may mean well, but his assassination would be a bit inconvenient. Your good wishes are appreciated.

Oh self-absorbent one, I recognise the bike.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page