open text

24 February 2006 at 20:46

invasion alert

Light the bonfires! Turn out the sentries! Summon Hotboy from his end of the island, we need to face a common enemy. The island has been invaded by an awesome dictator princess with a ferocious mouth.


Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Don't panic! This isn't a Stalingrad situation! It's probably just one of your cross dressing friends, or someone's dad with a zimmer wanting to gum you in revenge. Keep me posted and I'll try to help as long as there's no fisticuffs involved. I'll shoot anyone if you'll give me the gun! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Friday evening here. When I clicky on Castle of Nanneburg at your bit, it takes me to the Valentine's Day entry. This happened before. Any helpful ideas? Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Are we talking about the Nanbugg link in my blogroll? I've checked it. It's OK. I've left a suggestion at your place, which should help.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page