open text

02 February 2006 at 20:40

HNT 14

Against my better judgement, I have been persuaded to post one of the rude photos from last week's half-naked beer tasting.

This was the view from my side of the table just before we sampled the last bottle.







If you missed previous HNTs, you can access all the old half naked posts here.

HNT_1

Blogger The Rambling Taoist said...

Why half-naked?  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Trey - you're quite right. By that stage in the game, we were actually fully naked. As far as I can remember.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Against your better judgment? Well, it didn't stop you before! If that's what one percent alcohol does to the people across the table, I think you might be on a winner there! Beer that melts your body? Fantastic. Ship a crate round to my side. I've given up giving up now for sure! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Rob, I love it....that is a great picture!
Happy HNT!  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page