open text

31 December 2005 at 07:33

tag it easy

Here's a nice easy 3x3 tag for New Year's Eve:

  1. Three 2005 achievements you're proud of, no matter how small.


  2. Three 2005 events that delighted you, no matter how small.


  3. Three 2005 events that appalled you. Excluding meteorological events like tsunamis and hurricanes.


  4. I'm tagging (in no particular order):

    hotboy
    lee ann
    doviko
    heather
    ray ray
    menzies
    stone
    carsey
    jaxe

    You can do the tag here and/or at your own place (then put a link here). If I haven't tagged you, please tag yourself.

    Oops! Nearly forgot to tag myself. I've got all today to work out my answers. I may cheat and go over 3.

    Happy New Year in the meantime. And just remember: everything balances up in the end.





Definition of carbon dating: - when two old people go out together.

Blogger Stone said...

Three 2005 achievements
1. Finished College
2. Did a hard job and finished it
3. Opened my heart to a new experience

Three 2005 events that delighted
1. Had the best Chocolate I had in awhile
2. Hear my mother voice on my voicemail
3. Saw Adam and held in all night long

Three 2005 events that appalled you
1. New Orleans Disaster
2. Knowing we are being Spied on
3. Missing Bath and Body works Semi Annual Sale twice  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Missing the sale twice! That's appalling. My mother's voice on the voicemail is always a welcome reminder that she's 12,000 miles away. Actually that's not fair, you've reminded me that I've been having some great phone conversations with her this year.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Prince Fung Paracite Basturn William becoming chairman of the footie association still appalls me. Apart from that I can't think today. Happy Hogmanay to you and all the penguins on the Unheard of Island! |Hope that helps! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! I don't do proud. Or achievements. Even small ones. But here goes:
1) Ra bliss can come on through doing yoga nidra.
2) I managed to go into a headstand then into a lotus then sit down in a lotus.
3) I started the Pet Bereavement Counselling Service.

Three delightful things.
1) I set up a webpage for my books.
2) Seeing Adolf doing the salute in the photie
3)Michi Regier sticking me on her clicky list.

Three appalling things
1) Prince William being given an Upper second by St Andrews University. Everyone knows the whole family is thick!
2) Prince William being made chairman of the Football Association.
3) The Royal Family is always appalling!  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Three '05 achievements
1. moved to a new place
2. met many new people via blog
3. have wireless computers at home

Three '05 events that delighted
1. met many new people via blog
2. seen several good movies
3. bought a new dvd player

Three '05 events that appalled you
1. The war
2. The hungry
3. The poverty

Happy New Year! Be safe, and have fun.  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - thanks, I'd be interested to hear more about the prohibition on feeling pride. Do you take a pride in that?

LA - tell us about the movies some time?

I haven't finished my own list yet, I'm stuck at the last part, trying to remember feeling appalled about anything.  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Ray Ray, I know, I'm sorry, I got stuck at the last section, I'm so callous I couldn't think of anything appalling.

What does :-O mean, I wonder?  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page