open text

26 December 2005 at 10:30

christmas scene on the unheard of islands



Of course, this photo is about 6 months old. Our Christmas happens in June.

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh that is absolutely adorable! Precious!  

~

Blogger kimmyk said...

Aww....that poor polar bear!  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say, Robmcj.

Hope the stuffed penguin went down well.

To go with the polar bear, here is a recording of 'singing icebergs' from Sciencemag: http://www.sciencemag.org/content/vol310/issue5752/images/data/1299/DC1/Muller.AudioS1.wav
or is it really Hotboy trying to verbalise 'RaBliss' from his hut on UnHeard?

MM III  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Hope you had a nice Christmas! That's bound to help! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Stone said...

Thanks for the visit and happy new year to you. I would trade position with you now if I could. I miss my baby so much. Stop in anytime  

~

Blogger Stone said...

PS I had never even heard about Heard and McDonald Islands I just did google earth to see where you were. WoW that is far. Lets keep popping in on each other  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Mary p - you're dead right, in fact bears of all sorts give me the willies. When I was 11 I spent a sleepless night in a log cabin in the middle of nowhere (North Michigan) with a bear rubbing itself against the outside of my bedroom wall. I asked my uncle to reassure me that it couldn't get into the house. He said if it wanted to, it could punch a hole through the wall, no problem.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page