open text

20 December 2005 at 08:59

christmas cold turkey

The buddhist hermit has stopped drinking. Again.

I have no intention of giving up beer, but I gave up drugs (green tea) at the weekend. It's been hell. Can't be bothered doing anything except sleep. This must be the retention deficit disorder reasserting itself over the OCD. Everything balances out.


The tea withdrawal is making me lose the place. For instance, I was at ray ray's blog the other day, and he said he suffered from OCD, ADD and RDD. So I asked him "what's RDD?"

He said "you should know, you told me about it - retention deficit disorder, remember?"

Silly me, I keep forgetting that amnesia is one of the symptoms.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Glad to here your new disease has caught on! My favourite is the Narcissistic Personality Disorder. You can work at improving that one. I think 100 foot statues around the Unheard of Island would be a good start. Hope this helps. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

haha I haven't heard of RDD before!  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page