open text

10 October 2005 at 20:39

what the ... ?

I found this on someone else's blog. Isn't it good? It comes from a legit weather photo site, so it may not be faked. If you looked out the window and saw this, what would you do?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It ryhmes with woo, begins in a p and I'd .... my pants.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

A bit like Scottish girls. They begin with a g. I change my g.......
Then I'd change my underwear! If this is what happens with global warming, there's not help to be had! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Heather said...

I'd pull a chicken little...the sky is falling the sky is falling!

Thats some weird shit..er um..meterological manifestations that is...

I think it predicts that "bad things ahead"  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

jay - that was my thought too, until I realised that it's the very effect I have been striving for from my home brew. And the latest batch may just be the magic formula.

hotboy - I may be a bit slow on the uptake, not having meditated enough, but what word are you alluding to? Change my g.... -enitals? -spot? -oolies?

eric - I wish I'd thought of that as a title. Do you get manifestations like that where you are just now? Hudson Bay I think you said.

heather - you're dead right, there were bad things ahead. A woman screamed at me in the woods today, and not in an erotic way. It was about dog conflict. When I reflected later, I realised she was in the right, but at the time I didn't think straight, what with the shouting. It could have been worse, it could have been a big strapping Scots pugilist screaming "Susquehanna" at me.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow! That is pretty trippy!  

~

Blogger wilkie said...

hey robmcj, thanks for the comments you left on my blog :) you have some nice photos too!. i really liek this one you found, very cool :D  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page