open text

20 October 2005 at 10:28

penguin project

I may be collaborating with RaBlissBlog on a new publishing venture. It's a completely new postmodern genre, a meditation guide for penguins, in song form. I don't think anyone's done it before.




It has to be sung, of course, since penguins can't read. There's a good chance I'll be asked to do all the recordings, if I can just prove my singing ability.

If this turns into a moneyspinner, I can afford to fly my mother over here to live with me. She said someone threatened to hit over the head for her handbag, on the doorstep of her castle. On second thoughts, forget the penguin project. I'm joining the HNT project:

HNTbutton

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wooooooooooo! Nice bandaids!!!! You definitely need to start HNT! Now I am all distracted....I forgot what I was going to say. Uh, ... oh yeah, did your poor mother really get hit over the head for her handbag? Gosh I am so sorry, is she all right?
And you! You said it wasn't coy, well it is, well, it is...WOW!  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! I didn't know you could play the ukelele! It's all coming out now, eh? Are you going to tell us you became a rent boy in Germany to pay for ukelele lessons? I wouldn't be at all suprised! Hope this helps. Hotboy  

~

Blogger zomba said...

My Dear Friend Robmcj,

Is it me, and the effect of too many sundowners, or could you make the Word Verification code look slightly less slanty?

I must say, if you could ship supplies of those extra-large-bandaids featured at this photo, to Kandodo, there would be a sizeable market hereabouts.

MM III  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page