open text

05 September 2005 at 18:23

top secrets

One of my two real-life friends on these islands has asked for another post about secrets.

Alright, over at Sloth's place, people have revealed over 200 secrets. Someone over there used my name to talk rude. Was it you?

Blogger Hotboy said...

Certainly wasn't me, Adolf! This machine has a kiddie-block thing on it and you can't read half of them! Was it about cross-dressing or the Second World War? Why don't you post it so I can read it? Don't tell me! Was it that thing with the double amputee in the middle of the football park? Hope this jogs your memory. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Some of those secrets make one's own life feel boring! It is interesting to see some of the things people will do when no one else knows about it.  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Then maybe it was me while I was emanating.

Hotboy and Lee ann - how are the meditation lessons going?

I'm lucky my life's not boring. Only this morning I strapped the 10-litre bottle of pressurised weedkiller to my back, grasped the pistol nozzle, and went out the back garden hunting for weeds. Blasted them to plant hell! What a buzz!  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page