open text

25 September 2005 at 12:04

animals

A rabid discussion has descended on Lee Ann's place. Probably the same people who didn't stay to clear up the mess after her birthday party.

They are comparing a certain class of offender to animals. I have invited some of the more extreme critics of penguin-love to visit this blog. Anything to boost my profile.

Like Barry Graham, I would challenge them to a boxing match, but I've seen the trailers for Cinderella Man, and I don't think I could handle myself in the ring. Or out of it.


Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wooo, Robmcj, you are right. It seems a little heated at the castle tonight! I popped over to take a look at the penguins :) That picture of the two little boys, is one of them you? They are cute. Hope things are going well for you. I haven't heard from Hotboy lately, I saw he is busy with his daughter. Do you and Hotboy know each other outside of bloggerworld?  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! I'm sure you'd be great in the boxing ring. You've got the right idea from the photie. Fight folk smaller than you. That's the way to go!! But I think you should probably take off your glasses in case the opponents get any bigger.
Lee Ann: I met Adolf in the jail when he was in for that thing with the penguins. It's all coming out now in bloggyland as you can see. Hope this helps. It's getting a bit hot here as well today. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

HB ~ Ah, I must know more about the penguins. What were you doing in the jail?  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: In the jail the best thing to do is get into solitary and get into ra bliss. They give you food regularly and you can stand on your head as much as you like. It's the perfect place for sitting quietly doing nothing. To get back there I'd have to do something bad and that's the problem. The last time I was there for breaching the peace. That means not being nice to the polis when they have apprehended your pal and you want to get him escaped. I counted the tiles on the wall. They gave me white bread with a fried egg and no butter. Tea and no milk or sugar. For breakfast. What happy days! Oh, how I wish I could go back with what I know now. Adolf marched up and down outside shouting about libensraum. What days! Thank god for having a past to blog about! I've got tons of jail stories. Do you want another one? Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB and LA - I can't comment fully right now, as I'm catching the bus to the head surgeon, but let me just say - if the jihad or the flu pandemic takes off in the UK and USA, you are both welcome to weather the storm on the UnHeard Of Islands. If it's the flu, you may need to start off in a tent in the garden. If it's the jihad, you'll be welcome indoors, especially as we'll need a sentry on every window.  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - about the peace and quiet on the jail. Have you forgotten all the screaming, the tattooed homosexual rapists, the beatings from the self-righteous penguin sympathisers?  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

HB and Robmcj, you two keep me laughing! Robmcj, thank you for the offer, I will be over if we have those problems you spoke of. HB, anytime you want to tell your stories, I will be glad to hear them.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page