open text

11 August 2005 at 14:15

beer everywhere

When I rediscovered the joys of home-brewing, I got a bit carried away, and now I've got over 200 bottles of beer. What to do with them? I tried giving some away to the hermit in the cave, and he was very polite but he prefers something with alcohol in it. My beer is tasty but almost alcohol-free.

So then I set myself the target of drinking a bottle every night. At that rate it will take 6 months to drink it all.

Then this week I stumbled on a little-known secret. If you eat salted popcorn with your beer, you can drink twice as much. Don't take my word for it, try it yourself.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Sell it at a car boot sale. Tell folk it's dead strong and put them off drinking for life!Alcohol free alcohol? Whoever thought of that?  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Sell it at a car boot sale. Tell folk it's dead strong and put them off drinking for life!Alcohol free alcohol? Whoever thought of that?  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I heard you the first time.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

You've got a stutter. Just imagine if it had any alk in it!  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Whose stutter? Anyone who has heard of projection, will realise what's going on here.

I hope this helps.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page