open text

28 July 2005 at 19:16

fowl playhouse

I went to see a movie last night. On the way, I stopped off at the butcher to buy a bucketload of raw chicken offal as a special treat for the dog.

As I waited for the film to start, I wondered why no terrorists have bombed a cinema before now. I would if I was a terrorist. There's no security - there wasn't even anyone to check my ticket on the way in. And it's dark and anonymous inside, and everyone's concentrating on the screen. I should write to the cinema management.

I had the bucket of offal by my side in the cinema, and I realised, if we were bombed during the film, the 2 kilos of chicken fragments would have given the forensic DNA folk a bit of a puzzle.



By the way, you get some weird exhibitionists on the web. I did a search for photos of raw chicken, and these people came up. In the thumbnail it looks as if they're kids, but they're all adults, as you'll see if you click on it. Possibly the most fun you can have with handcuffs, a syringe and a gun.



Disclaimer - this blog does not endorse or approve of any kind of illegal activity. Weirdness is encouraged though.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! The dead chicken photie nearly gave me the dry boke! Also, the dirty photie didn't expand, and have you run out of ex-girlfriends in nazi uniforms, or are you hen pecked? Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I've tested the exhibitonist photo, it appears in a fresh browser window, where it may expand/contract to suit the window size. But if

you prefer you can see it from here
in this window.

No need for thanks, I'm here to help.

I reject the insinuation that I have chickened out of posting photos of teutonic exes, and there's a new post coming up as proof.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! The dirty photie still doesn't expand in this hemisphere, but thank god there's another fraulein on the way. No wonder you've got a sore back! Same as the sensei! I've no sympathy at all. Hotboy  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page