open text

27 June 2005 at 20:46

any better?

Is this colour scheme any less nauseating than the blue/green one yesterday?

Blogger Hotboy said...

I'm lost now. Is this the second template. I think I liked that better than the first. But put the comment down below. The photie of the sky is really great though. Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Now I'm lost too. Not sure I understand about putting the comment down below.

This fine-tuning is taking up valuable BrunhildeBlogging time.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Down below .... the previous post. I'm too daft to work all this out just now. But the dog is good. What's it called? Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hotboy. I appreciate your effort to give feedback, even if I haven't the faintest what you mean. The wee square pic is of Maddy, she's superb, a kelpie, not a foot-chewer , heel-blower or blue-heeler.

You know how people with wee children will tell you theirs is the best child ever born? Like my brother, who insisted his 2-yr-old had the intellect of a 4-yr-old. Well my dog truly is the finest dog imaginable. Often I'll spend several minutes just staring at her in wonder. robmcj  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page