open text

18 May 2005 at 22:18

where does this blog live?





In response to questions from readers asking where this blog is published, here is a map.



After several happy years on Heard Island, I was forced to relocate to Shag Island after penguins drank my entire winter supply of home brew in one night. I should never have used plastic bottles.



Below, you can see a live webcam view looking west from where I live. For obvious reasons, any penguin sighting should be reported immediately. Thank you.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Hossilpoppil! We've seen the map okay, but where is it. The antartic is a big place and Brian Wilson might get lost getting there. Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hotboy, I'm usually content to leave the navigation to others, but I will certainly pass on your question to Cap'n Kev, on his return from the Edinburgh of the South, where he is spending the winter. Melbourne. robmcj  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hotboy. I gather Brian is already here on the island, but he hasn't contacted me yet, maybe he prefers to remain incognito. What have you told him about me? robmcj  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Only that the beer is free and the mementos of the third reich interesting! Hotboy  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page