open text

11 May 2005 at 11:43

age 2

This the earliest thing I can recall, burned into memory by the disgusting taste of the ale. It would be decades before I could stomach beer again (lesson: never do anything just to please your father), but I'm doing my best now to make up lost time. Last week I bottled more than 150 bottles of home brew, which should tide me over the winter here at the Unheard of McDonald Islands. I have stashed them in a new hiding place. Things turned nasty when the penguins found the last batch.

(click to see full size)
Connoisseurs of china might notice the beer tankard with tasteful 3D motif of old books, and pewter lid. It could be worth a few dollars by now, but my mother threw out everything that wasn't Tupperware. Lesson: hide everything from your mother and penguins.

Beer connoisseurs will notice that the beer was Bass.

(click to see full size)

Blogger Hotboy said...

The beer looks great! I've only got drunk once this year so far and I liked getting drunk. Hotboy P.S. There must have been a reason why I stopped getting drunk.  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

karmic or financial?  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

thanks for the advice, I had never thought of getting drunk.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page